nmh questions

1998-06-18 12:37:08

We just recently upgraded from mh to nmh and have run into a problem.

I tried to find a mailing list archive so that I could look through all the
past messages (I only subscribed to nmh-workers a couple of days ago), but
I couldn't find any.  If someone could point me to an archive that would
be great.

Our main problem is that for some reason, repl is ignoring the -cc flag.  This
is nmh 0.26 on Solaris 2.6.  If this problem has been discussed in the mailing
list already, could someone point me at the articles?

Thanks in advance...

Sullivan Beck                      http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~sbeck/
 sbeck(_at_)cise(_dot_)ufl(_dot_)edu  | This space reserved for some saying
demonstrating great
 PH : (352) 392-1057 | wisdom, wit, or insight.  I'll fill it in just as soon
 Fax: (352) 392-1220 | as I have any of the above.