Re: Multiple "Content-transfer-encoding:" fields in email header

1998-08-19 21:07:05
I'm running now nmh-0.27 with exmh 2.0.2 on my Unix system but since the
sendmail.8.9.1a patch
installation, multiple "Content-transfer-encoding:" fields are sometimes
inserted in email headers.

I've seen a patch on the sendmail newsgroup that will fix the
problem with the 8.9.1a MIME patch, that causes multiple transfer
encoding lines.

Also, the next version of nmh will not abort if there are multiple
such lines.  I can't give a patch, since the MIME code for nmh has
changed considerably in the developmental sources.

--
Richard Coleman
coleman(_at_)math(_dot_)gatech(_dot_)edu