New version of online "MH & nmh" book

1999-04-13 14:41:01
I've just finished putting the 13 April 1999 update of the online "MH &
nmh" book onto the main server, <http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/>.
Mirrors (listed in <http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/servers.htm>) should
have it in the next few days.  The downloadable tarballs are ready too.
I'll be rebuilding the PostScript copy ASAP.

Now it covers nmh-1.0.  There are other changes, too; there's a clickable
list at <http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/updates.htm>.  (Sadly, the exmh
section is still from 1994.  I haven't asked Brent whether he'd like
volunteer help... I hear he's busy... but if you're interested in writing
about new features or etc. and he's willing, I'd be glad to help you.)

Like always, I'd *really* appreciate bug reports and suggestions.

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/~jpeek/