Some updates

2002-07-03 07:11:11
Okay, here's what's been going on:

- I've set up the cvs email stuff, and it works.  You can access it off
  of the "Mailing Lists" link at http://savanannh.gnu.org/projects/nmh

- I've tagged the CVS repository with a release tag, RELEASE_1_1.  So
  Mike, please go ahead and commit your changes to the head, and we'll
  do the release work on the branch.  Please, bug fixes only in 1.1 ...
  and please make your bug fix in the main line, and then pull it to the
  release branch.

- I believe only other than minor cleanups, the remaining 1.1 work was
  that Dan Harkless wanted to fix the timezone handling.  Dan, are you
  ready to tackle that?  Do you have a time estimate when you could be
  done?

- I'm going to put release canidate 1.1 up on the savannah site for people
  to play with, hopefully today.