Re: Using web browser mail agent as nmh message viewer

2002-09-11 14:30:06
  While traveling, I used mail.yahoo.com and popped my mail from
  mail.newt.com. What I would have preferred was to use www.newt.com to
  access my MH folders directly via a web interface (since an Internet
  cafe is more likely to have a browser than an ssh client) as well as
  compose mail.

  I assume that mhonarc is one tool in the toolkit, anything else?

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG
ID:610BD9AD