Re: Fwd: [Bug #1393] sortm core dumps

2002-10-16 02:01:11
    Date:        Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:02:06 -0400
    From:        Scott Lipcon <slipcon(_at_)mercea(_dot_)net>

  | This patch works fine.   Should I commit it to CVS?

I assume you're asking nmh-workers in general, rather than me...

  | What else is left to be done before 1.1?

If you, or anyone else, cares, I have a patch to pick that gets
rid of the ugly

        pick -list -seq x
means
        pick -nolist -seq x

behaviour.   It leaves the default as being -nolist when -seq is
given, and -list when it isn't, it just gets rid of the arg order
dependency that currently exists.

That is,
        pick -list -seq x
and
        pick -seq x -list

end up meaning the same thing, which IMNSHO they should, MH has generally
never cared which order different args appear (only direct contradictions).

I haven't yet generated a patch for the man page to get rid of the comment
about this arg order requirement however.

The change is trivial.

kre