Re: Another working on the install-mh change question

2002-11-18 21:00:37
Jon Steinhart <jon(_at_)fourwinds(_dot_)com> writes:

sbr/context_read does a complicated check for installation involving first
the MH environment variable and second the default profile.  I was surprised
to discover that uip/install-mh does not perform identical tests.  It just
looks for the default profile.  This seems wrong to me.  Should I fix it?

Yes.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> epg(_at_)pretzelnet(_dot_)org

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett