Re: Request for comment: update to mh-format.5

2003-06-30 12:30:09
Glenn Burkhardt wrote:
I've incorporated suggestions from Jerry Peek, and the new edition is attached.

It looks *great* to me, Glenn. (I skimmed it; I didn't have time to read word-by-word.) There are just a couple of stray characters here:

       If a -fcc folder switch was given to repl (see repl(1) for more details
       about %{fcc}), an "Fcc:" header is output.

            %<{subject}Subject: Re: %{subject}\n%>.fi

That .fi above

       If a subject component was present,
       a suitable reply subject is output.

            %<{message-id}In-Reply-To: %{message-id}6>
            %<{message-id}References: %<{references} %{references}%> \
            %{message-id}6>
            --------

There are 6's instead of %'s two places above

MH.6.8                            30 Dec 2000                     MH-FORMAT(5)

If that date won't be bumped automatically to the new release date, I think it should be; this page is significantly different from older ones.

Thanks everyone. Now I just need to get around to updating this part (and some other parts...) of the online MH book!

Jerry
--
Jerry Peek, jpeek(_at_)jpeek(_dot_)com, http://www.jpeek.com/