[Nmh-workers] nmh-1.1rc2

2003-10-21 08:30:08

Just tried out nmh 1.1rc2 (we're running glibc-2.3.2).
When using 'comp ' with smtp mode in this version (1.1rc1 does not
have the problem) after selecting send (I usually do send -snoop)
comp appears to wait 30 seconds before sending the message.

I've tried strace'ing but the strace panic's due to a jump.

Any hints as to where I should look in the code?

Travis Freeland, Systems Section Leader, Information Technology Services
Division
Deakin University, Waterfront Campus, Victoria 3217 Australia.
Phone: 03 xxxx xxxx International: +61 3 xxxx xxxx
Fax: 03 xxxx xxxx    International: +61 3 xxxx xxxx
E-mail:   travis(_at_)deakin(_dot_)edu(_dot_)au
Website:   http://www.deakin.edu.au
Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B (Vic), 02414F (NSW)

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission, including any
attachments, are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential;
any unauthorized use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any
attachments is expressly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please delete it and any attachments from your system immediately and
advise the sender by return email or telephone. Deakin University does not
warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.