[Nmh-workers] File upload frustration

2004-01-30 15:30:10
I know I've said that I was going to upload the nmh distribution to savannah;
I've been trying, but savannah hasn't been cooperating.

Unfortunately, email to the savannah support folk have not yet elicited
a response.  I'm hoping this will get resolved eventually, but until that
time, I've placed the release candidate on an ftp server here.  You can
get it from ftp://ftp.cmf.nrl.navy.mil/pub/kenh/nmh-1.1-RC3.tar.gz.  Please
send comments/feedback to the list.