Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.1rc2 compile and slow send with aliases on Slackware linux

2004-02-02 11:30:10
Aliasfile: aliases

is in .mh_profile,  it takes about 30 seconds to send a message (using send)

Could you do a system call trace (strace) on the "send" process?  I have
seen the same thing, and it looks like send is getting messed up and trying
to lock some stuff in /dev (which it can't, so it fails).  Tracking it down
will be a bit of a pain, but I just wanted to get confirmation that it's
the same problem.