[Nmh-workers] Preferences for MIME transport encoding?

2004-05-21 08:30:12
Hi.

I've been looking for a way to tell nmh that I'd prefer if it used
8bit encoding instead of quoted-printable for mails with eightbit
characters in them. Sofar, I've come up with nothing.

My outgoing mailserver has no problem with 8BITMIME from other
mailers.

Anyone have a clue as to where I should look? I've even tried the
source, but my C-skills are...well, not that great. :-)

//Christer

--
| Sys admin @ MEDIC              WWW: http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/            |
| Email: mort(_at_)dtek(_dot_)chalmers(_dot_)se   Phone: (0)31 772 5431, (0)707
53 57 57              |
"I fought the loa and the loa won, I fought the loa and the loa won..."
        -- Dave Aronsson, a.s.r.