[Nmh-workers] my patch

2004-07-24 19:30:05
It's time for me to nag again about my patch that I submitted a while back.

It's at http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?func=detailitem&item_id=2683

It's a patch to improve behavior on network filesystems like AFS where the
unix-style attributes are irrelevant.

I've posted to the list about this patch a couple of times before, but I've
never gotten much response.

The patch was against 1.1RC3, but it should apply against 1.1 release version
as well.

While you're at it, there's a few other patches in savannah that merit
consideration as well.  In particular, I'd recommend applying patch # 1155.