[Nmh-workers] Wow.. there's life out there...

2004-08-09 17:43:33
I'm glad to see that there's some life after nmh 1.0.4.

I'm using the 1.1rc3 version, and have 1 question/possible bug
and 3 patches to contribute (those will be in separate messages).

Question/bug:

As far as I can tell, 1.0.4 honored an entry of 'rmmproc: rmm.sh' in
.mh_profile to run a customized rmm:

rmm: -unlink
rmmproc: rmm.sh
refile: -normmproc -unlink

and rmm.sh looks like:

#!/bin/sh
refile -unlink -normmproc $* +trash

(End result, stuff we toss out via rmm ends up in +trash, where a cron job
empties out old stuff every few days.  I've lost too many things to not do that
;)

Under 1.1rc3, 'rmm' doesn't seem to invoke rmm.sh (a 'lastcomm' shows
rmm being run, but no 'refile'..)

Ideas?