Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.1rc3 - add rfc3461 DSN support

2004-08-09 23:46:32
Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu wrote:

Here's a patch that allows setting rfc3461 Delivery Service Notification
(notify=success,fail,delay ret= and envid=) flags on outbound mail.  I've
added corresponding UA support to the exmh CVS tree already.

I didn't do patches for the manpages or the 'spost' command - am willing
to do so if this first part flies....
[...]
+#ifndef NULLCP
+# define NULLCP ((char *) 0)
+#endif

One query...  Do we need to introduce the new NULLCP define instead of
just using NULL?

Simon.
--
Simon Burge                            <simonb(_at_)wasabisystems(_dot_)com>
NetBSD Support and Service:         http://www.wasabisystems.com/