Re: [Nmh-workers] 1.1rc3 - patch to support sending to port 587

2004-08-10 11:30:15
Here's a short patch that first tries to submit to the "submission" port (587),
and only tries port 25 if that fails.  This is probably going to be needed by
nmh users that use a remote SMTP/POP host, as more and more ISPs
block or hijack port 25.

A lot of people have asked for this, and this seems reasonable to me.  I'm
not sure if there is a reason to expose this as a knob to the end-user.

Are you interested in getting CVS Access?  If so, sign up on savannah and
let me know what your username is.