Re: [Nmh-workers] Holiday hacking project: nmh?

2004-10-11 10:40:21
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:37:00 CDT, Chad Walstrom said:

nmh is an old code-base, well established, and stable.  Stable things
don't generally get messed with unless there are bugs or security
problems.  You've found some bugs, so go ahead and fix them.  This
environment is all about scratching itches.  If you have an itch,
scratch it and tell people how you did so.

Alternatively, explaining the bug in reproducible detail so somebody
else can take a shot at it would help too - I'm positive that there's bugs
in there that I've never contemplated fixing because I've never heard of them.