[Nmh-workers] pick -size

2004-10-12 21:07:49
I was cleaning out an old folder that had lots of daily status messages,
when it occurred to me that messages less than a certain size didn't
contain any useful information.

I was thinking of using a rule similar to what find(1) uses, where
"-size -NUM means "less than NUM", "-size NUM" means "exactly NUM", and
"size +NUM" means "greather than NUM".  I think it would also be useful
to allow say "l" and "b" suffixes to mean "lines" and "bytes", with
bytes being the default.

Does anyone else see the usefulness of adding a size-based search rule
to pick?  I'll probably start working on a patch to do this anyways...

Cheers,
Simon.
--
Simon Burge