Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh updates

2004-10-13 02:35:40
 --- Jon Steinhart <jon(_at_)fourwinds(_dot_)com> wrote:
I just checked out the CVS so that I could fix some bugs.  I noticed
that there
is no config.h.in or configure as part of the distribution.  Anyone
mind if I
add those.  Doing so will make the INSTALL instructions work.  Or, I
could
change the INSTALL instructions, but I think that the first option is
the right one.

configure is a generated file and it is normal not to check generated
files into version control. They inevitably end up getting out of sync
with the originals.
I'd have thought the right thing to do is to update the INSTALL
instructions with a section describing building from cvs.

Oliver