[Nmh-workers] Show and OpenOffice

2005-02-22 08:58:55
Dear NMHers,

When someone sends me a Word document (typically as an
attachment) I want to read it using OpenOffice.  To this end
I have the following in my .mh_profile.

  mhshow-show-application/msword: %pooffice '%F'

OpenOffice starts and gets as far as a blank document before
failing with the following error.

  signal 11 (segmentation fault)

Needless to say, if I unpack the message using mhstore and
use OpenOffice to read the document there's no problem.  I'm
running nmh-1.0.4-18 on RedHat 9.

Regards,

Mick               /"\
                   \ /
Linux Registered    X  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765       / \ Against HTML Mail