[Nmh-workers] How can MH-E handle application/octet-stream ?

2005-05-13 05:50:11

Hi,

I often get a pdf file (or other well known file types) with
application/octet-stream mime type. In MH-E such an attachment is displayed
as

[2. Maj.pdf --- application/octet-stream; Maj.pdf]

Although this is obviously a pdf file, MH-E does not know about it and does not
start a pdf reader.

How can I change this behaviour?

Thanks and best regards
Axel Jantsch

Sorry, if this is the wrong list to ask, but I could not find a more
appropriate one nore did I find an answer in the documentation or the FAQ.