[Nmh-workers] Re: BUG: cur updated too early on show

2005-06-04 10:37:45
Jerrad Pierce <belg4mit(_at_)MIT(_dot_)EDU> writes:

If I

   show all

and quit "prematurely" cur is now last, and not the file being displayed when
I quit (or even the cur before I quit). This is probably due to an
optimization
to pass the expanded sequence all to the pager to avoid multiple invocations.
Most pagers are light weight and this is usually not a problem on modern
systems. I, however have no easy solution.

show works as documented: