Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.1 release candidate 4

2005-09-28 09:44:52
Should I back out the "#define vfork fork" change before any final
release? What is the status of Harald Geyer's alternative patch? Should
that be applied or are there issues with it?

I never finished the job of applying old patches. Presumably that should
now wait until we have the new release out the door.

By the way, I'd also vote for naming the final release 1.2 or 1.1.1 -
would avoid any confusion.

Oliver