Re: [Nmh-workers] savannah CVS server disk failed -- did you have recent CVS commits or bug changes?

2007-03-21 04:27:05
joel wrote:
 > > The machine running the CVS server for nmh recently had a disk failure.
 > > Unfortunately a few days worth of changes were lost from CVS and the bug
 > > tracking system. If you had any changes to CVS or the BTS you should see
 > > whether they have been lost, in which case they will need to be manually
 > > reapplied.
 >
 > Did this affect the nmh-commits list? If not, it seems that only your
 > changes were lost.
 >
 > I note, however, that your three change mails dated March 12 were only
 > archived on March 20, which is a little weird.

savannah had a major disk outage last week.  perhaps related.

Nope, this one was moderator laziness.  I missed the initial message about
it and just never checked the queue.

--
    JB