[Nmh-workers] DWIM

2007-04-06 16:14:00
It seems to me that nmh commands ought to DWIM (do what I mean)
I know what the manual page says, but if I utter the following incantation:

  refile +foo -link +bar

The message ought to be moved to foo and a link for it ought to be placed
in bar, as opposed to having links* from the current folder placed in foo
and bar.

* Assuming the system supports links, YMMV. AFS supports links, but -link
  has never worked for me; it's possible, but unlikely, that my folders
  live on different disks and linking would therefore be akin to linking
  across volumes.
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org