Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh leaving gentoo?

2007-09-05 10:32:15
Anders Eriksson wrote:
I'll see to that once I get a 1.2 build in decent shape. It seems swapping a
dependecy on berkdb for one on gdbm is the easy way out, though it'd be better
to be able to support any of the ones supported by nmh. Do you know what the
official package names are for that impressive pile of libs and headers?

Most of them are for non-Linux targets (eg BSDs) or for archaic versions
of Linux or for systems where the dbm library has been installed by the
sysadmin in some weird location. Go for gdbm, it's the only sensible thing.

-- PMM