Re: [Nmh-workers] What Happened to mha-mhedit?

2007-10-05 13:17:14
On October 1, 2007 at 11:10, Martin McCormick wrote:

      I moved my mail base of operations from one system to
another and installed the latest version of mhonarc, still using
the configuration files I had used on the slightly older system.
I started to reply to a mime message and got the error stating
that /usr/local/bin/mha-mhedit was missing. It had been part of
the source tree for the FreeBSD port of mhonarc but it seems to
have vanished.

mha-mhedit is not part nmh, so this not the appropriate forum
for your question.  I noticed you sent a post to the mhonarc-users
list, so I will respond there.

--ewh