Re: [Nmh-workers] content-transfer-encoding: base64

2008-03-10 08:55:08
On Sat, 08 Mar 2008 11:31:22 +0100, Anders Eriksson said:

<other headers>

Seems familiar? Is cte:base64 legal, or is nmh missing something? Judging
from
the bugzilla list, others can read the messages fine.

It's legal.  I started chasing a similar bug in exmh, which I tracked down to
the fact that some encoders leave a trailing blank  on the last line.  I didn't
get as far as figuring out if the error was in exmh's tcl code, or down in nhm.