Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.3, Sender, and Alternate-Mailboxes

2008-06-23 16:17:22
Thus spake Peter Maydell:
Joel Uckelman wrote:
Apparently the 'Sender' header is no longer created by nmh 1.3 before the
message is Fcc'd to my outbox.

This is because the default for masquerade: in mts.conf now includes
draft_from, so users are permitted to specify any From: address they
like without it provoking nmh into adding a Sender: header. If you
wanted the old behaviour you could just edit your mts.conf. The changes
you've made are probably a cleaner approach, though.

-- PMM

Ah, I see. Why does %(formataddr(me)) become a no-op when I have
Alternative-Mailboxes set, though? It seems like formataddr refuses
to add my address to the list, which is why I ended up using
%<(null)%(void(me))%> in my replcomps.

--
J.