Re: [Nmh-workers] config.h.in missing?

2008-08-12 08:34:33
peter wrote:
Paul Fox wrote:
peter wrote:
From docs/README.developers:

"I _will_ read all the instructions before asking dumb questions."

Perhaps we ought to put that in INSTALL as well; docs/README.developers
isn't really the most obvious location.

i was actually thinking the same thing.  anyone mind if i add
the following near the top of INSTALL?

    Note: If you are building directly from the nmh CVS repository, you
    should look at docs/README.developers before following these instructions.
    (These instructions assume you are working from a released tar archive.)

paul