[Nmh-workers] bcc+fcc (again)

2009-01-28 17:45:21
Hello all,

There've been several previous discussions about the matter of not destroying
bcc in Fcc copies e.g;
mail-archive.com/nmh-workers(_at_)nongnu(_dot_)org/msg00843.html
But nothing seems to have ever come of it. Having been recently been bitten
by this, I thought I'd raise the issue again. Fcc is a personal copy of a
message, and should contain at least as much information as the original draft
(it should be a copy of a draft with date appended IMHO). If one blindly
forwards without consideration of content, so be it. However, ought it not be
possible to modify forwcomps to exclude any included bcc headers?

-Jerrad
--
Free map of local environmental resources: http://CambridgeMA.GreenMap.org