Re: [Nmh-workers] bcc+fcc (again)

2009-02-03 18:18:21

In the message dated: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:10:19 EST,
The pithy ruminations from "Mike O'Dell" on
<Re: [Nmh-workers] bcc+fcc (again) > were:
=> it should also be possible to have FCC stripped of BCC if desired
=>
=> heaven knows everything else is configurable
=>

Yep, but let's be more specific...while I'm strongly in favor of keeping the
BCC line in
the FCC copy, I'd say that:

        stripping the BCC and/or DCC lines from the FCC copy should be a
        configuration option [Question: do these need to be separate options,
        or can BCC/DCC be treated as one for the question of whether those
        lines are stripped?]

        the default configuration would be to remove the BCC/DCC lines from the
        FCC copy

Of course, once this option is rolled out, I'll immediately turn it on (or
would that be "off"?), so that my FCC copies keep the BCC (DCC) line, but I do
think that the default should continue the current behavior.

Mark

=>        -mo
=>
=>