[Nmh-workers] post and ssmtp

2009-10-06 10:18:37

Hello all,

Is there a way to get post to work with ssmtp or msmtp?

Both are partially compatible with sendmail but do not support the -bs option.

If post could simply write the mail (after all its processing) to a file or to standard output, then I could use ssmtp to send of the mail. Part post pipes smtp commands to sendmail with the -bn option; this is not understood by ssmpt.

Any idea?
Thanks!
Axel Jantsch

PS: I don't want to install sendmail or the like, because it seems to be very complex to configure and I really don't need it.

--
Phone: +46 8 790 4124, Email: axel(_at_)kth(_dot_)se, Web: web.it.kth.se/~axel