Re: [Nmh-workers] Alternative method for supporting TLS and latest patch set

2010-02-01 21:06:39
It tooks some reading thru the docs, but I did get it to work.
Delegate runs as a real proxy server with protocol awareness,
so nmh using smtp mode can be used with it.  To get complete,
expected functionality, modifications to nmh was required, mainly
with whom.c so it can support the -port option so address
verification can work.
[...]

I looked over your patches; I say commit 'em (I'd personally prefer that
nmh had inline TLS support, but we've already beaten that horse into the
ground, shot it a few times for good measure, ground it up into sausage,
eaten that sausage, shat out the sausage, and buried the aforementioned
excrement in the farthest reaches of the Gobi Desert).  These changes
are certainly worthwhile.