[Nmh-workers] Pretty printing

2010-02-28 12:09:59

Does anyone have a pointer to a pretty printing program for email?
I mostly use exmh, and its print function just converts the raw text
of the message to postscript and prints it. The problem with that is
a) it's full of useless "Received:" headers that I simply don't care
about, and b) not MIME aware, which leads to endless pages of base64
encoded nonsense.

I can probably filter out the headers with formail (or maybe even
just sed), and can probably do something with MIME too with metamail
or similar, but it would be nice if there was a prepackaged solution
I could use somewhere. What do other mh users use for printing email?
Any suggestions?

Tet