[Nmh-workers] Paper and talk about the Unix Philosophy

2010-04-22 04:54:11
Hoi,

about a week ago, I asked you to take a look on my draft version of a
paper on the Unix Philosophy. It is finished now.

I want to thank you for your comments, which improved my paper and my
understanding of the topic.

You find the final version on my website:
http://marmaro.de/docs/studium/unix-phil/

There is also a talk I did on the topic at the local CCC, in March. It
was video and audio recorded. The slides are in English, but I spoke
in German.
http://marmaro.de/docs/chaosseminar/unix-phil/
http://ulm.ccc.de/ChaosSeminar/2010/03_UnixPhil/

I hope you enjoy the stuff.