Re: [Nmh-workers] git

2010-11-21 11:17:16
David Levine wrote:
I'd be glad to help with a move to git, though I don't know
anything about git.  And I don't have much time these days.
The "Importing from CVS" and "Converting from CVS to git"
sections of this page look like a start:

http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit

Does this look right, to create a new project and import
the nmh cvs repository?

1) Create new project on Savannah named nmh2 (or?).

Can we keep the topics of 'moving to git' and 'nmh2'
separate, please? I think the former would be useful
and hopefully less controversial than the latter.

-- PMM