Re: [Nmh-workers] POP cleanup - old crap

2010-12-09 16:34:37
CRAM-MD5 via SASL is better, and I'm

Who supports this easily right now, btw?

On _servers_?  Qpopper and cyrus are two that I know of off-hand.  According
to http://www.melnikov.ca/mel/devel/SASL_ServerRef.html, I count ... 13,
not including qpopper.

BTW, when going through the nmh code, I found the -proxy switch, which
I think does what Michael Richardson asked about (runs a command and lets
you talk to that to speak POP).  Well, it might not be exactly what he

Hmm, I hacked my code into something called mh, not nmh :-)

Heh, I didn't realize that Oliver Kiddle had taken your code and put it
into nmh ... 5 years ago!  Shows what I know.