Re: [Nmh-workers] Quick fix for TLS support for POP

2011-07-18 14:56:54
Perhaps the easiest way to allow this would be to have the -proxy option
turn a % escape (%s or %_ perhaps) into a space.

The obvious alternative is to add support for quoting to the
word-splitting for .mh_profile. The problem with doing that is it
might break backward-compatibility but it has the advantage of being
more generic.

I'd lean toward the latter myself personally, but I realize that's more work
(and also I wouldn't have to do the work :-/).  I think either one is fine.
This is the first time it's come up, so something that just works for -proxy
is justifiable.