Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.3 Maildir patch

2011-12-03 07:34:35
Thus spake David Malone:
Ages ago I posted a patch that let nmh-1.0.3's inc read Maildir
maildrops. I've finally got around to porting that to porting that
forward to nmh-1.3 (see below).

As far as I can tell, it works fine - we've been using it for the
last few years without incident. It probably needs a small amount
of cleanup to make sure it works with different compile options.
If someone would be interested in folding it into the nmh, then I
can spend a little time cleaning it up.

It would be great to have this in nmh. Then I could finally be rid
of the maildir inc script that I've been using for a decade.

--
J.