Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh in near, medium, and far-term

2011-12-11 19:04:15
On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:20:10 EST, Ken Hornstein said:
I personally would like to see nmh declared end-of-life for non-UNIX-like
systems.  There's a lot of cruft in the code from these days the understandng
of which is a barrier to getting new work done.

I see a lot of stuff in there for older UNIX systems, but I'm trying to
think of examples for non-UNIX systems; could you provide some examples?

I'd make the case that SunOS 4.1 from 25 years ago (still mentioned in
the MACHINES file) is sufficiently remote from today's definition to qualify
as "non-UNIX-like" ;)