Re: [Nmh-workers] Thoughts on 1.4, and other things

2011-12-15 22:06:10
On 12/16/2011 3:50 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
Everyone ...

I was wondering if anyone had tried out the latest release candidate for
1.4, or even the previous release candidate ... I was hoping to get this
out of the door by Christmas, and maybe even by Festivus if we were
lucky.  So ... any thoughts?  Ready to release, or needs some work?

i am a lazy bum. i only use nmh on a freebsd system, where i install it
from "ports".

i suppose i could write the "port" for this beta, if nobody else has done?

Addressing some individual messages:

- Paul Vixie, did you ever get the git tree cloned off of savannah okay?

yes. but i'm not going to posix-ify it until the other person who said
they had done so checks in their work.