Re: [Nmh-workers] Oinkage in the 'post' command SSL handling...

2012-01-03 14:20:48
So I had occasion to post an email that contained a data file, about 1M in
size, averaging maybe 15 bytes/line (it was basically e-mail addresses from an
extract, one per line).  I hit 'send', and I'm watching gkrellm report 300K/sec
going out my cable connection to our mail hub.. and after 3 seconds it's not
done sending.  After a minute it's still blasting at 300K/sec.  6 minutes or so
later, it finally finishes.

Valdis,

Could you try out commit 096c67e (just pushed to master) and see if that
solves your problem?  I was able to reproduce your problem here with a
test file and this change made it work much better.