Re: [Nmh-workers] Major POSIX push to master

2012-01-03 22:42:05
I've just pushed to master all of the relevant changes that I've cherry-picked
from Lyndon Nerenberg's posix branch (other than Makefile changes, the only
ones I didn't do was one creating definitions for NI_MAXHOST and NI_MAXSERV
since we're not compiling strict POSIX,

It might be worth leaving them in wrapped in #ifndef ..., just for parania's sake.

a lot of autoconf tests and dusty old #ifdefs.  Thanks to Lyndon for
all of the hard work he did in making this happen!

There's still more to come. I just ran out of play time over the holiday break. I'll be picking away on some other bits over the next few weeks. There's still a lot of cruft that can be ripped out or cleaned up.