Re: [Nmh-workers] Experimental version: mmh

2012-01-07 11:56:41
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

I don't know where my work will lead me to, nor do I know if I will
create any useful results at all, but I have ideas and motivation and
a code base to build upon (thank you!).

You know, if you want to fork and put your code in the main nmh git
tree in your own branch, I'd be up for that; that way it would be
easy for current developers to check out what you're doing.  Totally
up to you, of course.

That would certainly make it easier for Markus to merge nmh changes into
his branch and vice-versa.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>