Re: [Nmh-workers] dist broken in 1.4

2012-02-02 20:54:22
On 2/3/2012 2:47 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
if we're going to do 1.5 then let's get all of the posix, ansi, and
ifdef-removal work done and in.
We haven't done a branch for 1.5 yet, so anything we would do would be
from the tip of the master branch.

well then let's get some branches collapsed. afaik, there are
portability and ifdef cleanups still out there. if we're doing a 1.5
then anything other than an outright MH fork should be fair game. is
there a list of branches and do we know how ready various of them are?

I've been using master with some of the latest features (the format
enhancements to do From: line selection, and this reply was automatically
formatted through par(1)).  ...

rockin'.