Re: [Nmh-workers] More mh-format stuff

2012-02-16 15:02:39
A project where I'm one of the primary developers is in the planing
stages right now for replacing an awful, grotty template language which
accreted on our program over time. One one hand, I would say that the
sooner such things are replaced, the less pain there is overall. On
the other, the MH format language is not even remotely as bad as the
crawling horror that I'm about to replace, so maybe nibbling around the
edges is tollerable, given how much work it would be to rip it out.

Sigh.  I don't disagree with you.  But my concern is how much of my
time that will take, right now.  I'd like to get 1.5 out the door.
So yes, there has been some thought in that direction, but not
right now, okay? :-)