[Nmh-workers] Changes to comp(1) - new flags and default components file

2012-02-19 19:53:35
Greetings all,

I've just committed some changes to comp(1) that finished up the support
I've been working on to run the draft through mh-format(5).  Specifically,
the way things work now is:

- comp always runs draft _templates_ through the mh-format interpreter.
  But if you use comp on an already-existing draft or message, it will
  not.

- The default components file has stuff to automatically put in the
  From:, To:, cc:, and Fcc: headers.

- You can specify the From:, To:, cc: and Fcc: headers via appropriate
  switches on the comp command line.  I didn't do Subject, although I
  guess now that I think about it there's no reason not to.  Thoughts?
  If you don't specify anything, then the field is blank.  Also, this
  obviously only works if you use the system components file.

It looks like I need to do the same things for ... dist and forw.  I
guess rcvdist already processes messages through mh-format.

Anyway ... thoughts or comments are welcome.  Feel free to test the
code out!