Re: [Nmh-workers] Fedora RPMs

2012-02-20 18:33:21
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 5:15 PM, David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org>
wrote:
Joel wrote:

Thus spake Ken Hornstein:

Who builds the nmh RPMs for Fedora? I upgraded the machine where
I use nmh to Fedora 16 over the weekend, but the version of nmh I
get is 1.3-4.

According to the Interwebs it looks like it was ... Josh Bressers,
maybe?  At least he's listed in the ChangeLog as doing the update
to 1.3.

Is he on this list? How did he find out before when there was a new
release?

My info showed that James Ralston is the nmh maintainer.  I tried
to contact him about 1.4 but never heard back.  I'll try Josh now.

Yeah, I own it.

Sorry for the confusion. I submitted an update shortly after 1.4 came
out, but it got stuck (and I didn't notice). It should show up in the
next day or two.

I'll be sure this doesn't happen again.

Also, since there are some Fedora folks on the list, I'll be sure to
give a shout out when I have packages ready to test.

Thanks.

--
    JB