Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh User's Manual?

2012-02-28 20:25:46
Joel wrote:

Thus spake Ken Hornstein:
Looks like the MH User's Manual.  I found a copy here:

ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/mail/mh/doc/MH.ps.gz

Hm.  Can people actually view this?  I tried printing it out and
it died with a PostScript error.  I tried opening it on my Mac and
it could only view the first page; the subsequent pages were all
overlayed onto the preceding ones so only the first few pags were
visible; eventually the whole page quickly turned black.

I'm able to page through it in evince. I didn't check every page, but
it seems ok. I haven't tried to print it, due to lack of printer.

I converted it to pdf (ps2pdf or gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite) and that seems
fine.

I'll put them all under docs/ when the git repo comes back up.

David